sábado, 1 de agosto de 2009

Exercício 38

Um pequeno diário do que eu fiz hoje para o pessoal treinar tempos verbais e interpretação de texto.

I´m very glad to say that I had a wonderful day today.
I woke up early, around 7 and had my breakfast reading the newspaper. Even though it´s Saturday I don´t like to wake up late. I prefer to spend my mornings riding my bike and swimming.
I started to ride around 8:30, went to Leblon and Lagoa and left my bike in the health club in order to swim a little bit.
The water was awesome. Warm but not too warm. I swam 1000 meters in 21 minutes, took a shower and went to my grandmother´s to visit her.
I spent 10 minutes there then came back home to have lunch with my wife and daughter.
At 1:30 we watched Cielo win again ! It is such a nice sensation to watch successful Brazilians in international competitions !
Later I slept a little, had a snack and went for a walk with my family. We bought some magazines, drank soda and went to the supermarket to buy some food.
Now it´s almost 7 pm, my daughter is playing Playstation 2, my wife is reading Superinteressante and I am typing. Later we´ll problably watch one of the movies we rented yesterday.
That´s it.
Wish you all a nice Sunday.

Answer in English

1 - Why am I happy tonight ?
2 - Why didn´t I wake up late today ?
3 - Why did I go to the health club ?
4 - Who did I visit this morning ?

Traduza as perguntas e responda em Português:

5 - Com quem eu alomcei ?
6 - O que eu e minha família fizemos depois que eu dormi um pouquinho ?
7 - O que nós provavelmente faremos mais tarde ?

Nenhum comentário: