sexta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2009

Exercício 40 - Nível Básico

1 - Coloque DO, DOES, IS, ARE
a - Where ______ you come from ?
b - How much ______ this magazine cost ?
c - Why ______ they always tired ?

2 - Coloque DID, WAS, WERE
a - ______ it you at Joe´s party yesterday ?
b - ______ it rain in London last week ?

3 - Coloque can - might - must - should
a - She ______ be very rich. Her boyfriend told me she lives in a penthouse in Ipanema.
b - I think you ______ tell Julia to stop talking on the phone.
c - They _____ be a little late tonight. Martha has just called saying her sister is not ready yet.

4 - Coloque some, any ou no.
a - I need ______ help. I can do it alone. Go away !
b - Would you like ______ tea ?
c - Do you know _____ good book about Penal Law ?

5 - Coloque a, an , the, X (deixar o espaço em branco)
a - ______ women are more sensitive than men.
b - I can play ______ piano but I don´t like it very much.
c - I am going to buy ______ new notebook tonight after work.

3 comentários:

Ana Cláudia disse...

good exercises, tx XD

Anônimo disse...

Easy..

Anônimo disse...

-bons exercicos é pena nao poder escrever no sitio...