terça-feira, 18 de novembro de 2008

Prova de Inglês

Saindo do forno...

What is the correct tense ?

1 – They ________________ their homework. (already/finish)

2 – Maria ________________ a book while Johnny ________________ his homework. (read/do)

3 – My mother ________________ very beautiful when she was 30. (be)

4 – Maybe my friends and I ________________ bowling tonight after work. (go)

5 – My God ! Those children ________________ soccer for a long time ! Won´t they ever stop and go home ? (play)

Passive and Active Voice

1 – This city ________________ a lot since I moved out ten years ago. (change)

2 – All the money ________________ from the bank right now. (steal)

3 – The world records ________________ when she started to play. (already/break)

4 – All these dolls ________________ of wood. (make)

5 – Scientists say that the cure ________________ until 2050. (not/find)

Modal verbs – can – could – may – might – must – should

1 – Your girlfriend ________________ be very beautiful. You say everyone looks at her wherever she goes...

2 – You ________________ enter that room. It´s forbidden. (neg)

3 – She thinks I ________________ call him instead of writing an e-mail.

4 – I can´t believe I ________________ help you. I don´t know one single word in French.

5 – They ________________ not be here tonight. It will depend on their boss.

Pronouns – I, me, my, mine – You, you, your, yours...

1 – Why don´t we talk to ________________ ? I´m sure ________________ will be happy as soon as ________________ knows that ________________ son broke the record yesterday. ( os pronomes estão entre he – him e his )

2 – You can´t go there with ________________. Your car is old but ________________ is brand new because ________________ bought it last week with ________________ friends. ( os pronomes estão entre we – us – our e ours )

Determiners – Choose the correct word

a – an – the – few – little – many – much – any – so – such – either – too - very

1 – There is ________ ________ noise outside... I don´t want to open the window.

2 – It is ________ ________ difficult decision that the president must make it.

3 - This test is ________ difficult for me and I don´t have ________ time to do it.

Make 10 sentences with the words:

Pretty (not a synonym of beautiful)

Key (not the thing you use to open doors)

Watch (not the verb)

Loud

Raise

Farther (not father)

Against

Awkward

Siblings

Notebook

Use the words in brackets to create a sentence with a similar meaning.

10 sentences

Ex: I am Brazilian. ( Brazil)

I was born in Brazil.

It is too easy ! (enough)

Ana is smarter than Maria. (intelligent)

How much is it ? (cost)

I´d rather stay home. (prefer)

I´ve lived here since I was 8. (living)

I don´t have any money. (got)

I must go now. (to)

Could you lend me your pen for a second ? (borrow)

She can´t swim. (able)

She sweeps the floor every day. (swept)

Nenhum comentário: